Job Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job Discussion Forums

The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teaching in Toronto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 305
تاريخ التسجيل : 2014-10-22

Teaching in Toronto Empty
PostSubject: Teaching in Toronto   Teaching in Toronto EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Hi there, are there any ESL teachers working in Toronto right now?

I'm currently seeking a teaching position. I have my TESL certificate, and 6 months experience teaching English overseas. So far, I've had mixed luck. The schools I'd really like to teach at have told me they're fully staffed for the moment, but with enrollment increasing in the spring, will be hiring later on. On the other hand, a few places that don't look like schools where I would like to work for a long time have offered me positions that don't pay very well, only $13-15 per hour.

What are your thoughts on accepting a teaching position, working there for a few weeks while still going to interviews at other schools, then leaving to work somewhere else when something better comes up?

I'd like to know if anyone has any information or reviews of these schools:

Geos Toronto
InterCultural Language Academy
English Schools of Canada

If you know of any schools that are currently hiring, or good places to work that you'd recommend, please let me know! Share with me, people! I want to hear about the good, the bad and the ugly! Tell me where NOT to apply, too!

Thanks!!

Lisa

lisaontheroad1@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
https://jobdiscussion.roo7.biz

Teaching in Toronto
Page 1 of 1