Job Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job Discussion Forums

The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Production Operator (Mine)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 305
تاريخ التسجيل : 2014-10-22

Production Operator (Mine) Empty
PostSubject: Production Operator (Mine)   Production Operator (Mine) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Employer: To view company name. See instructions below Apply By: January 14, 2015
Employer Job Id: CareerMine Job Id: 1145007

Description

For more than 110 years, Chicago-based [Company] has been a leader in producing innovative, award-winning products and systems to build everything from major commercial developments and residential housing to home improvements. [Company] nearly 9,000 employees are committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction and quality in everything we do. Our steadfast commitment to the company's core business values – innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity, efficiency and safety – have helped us become the company we are today.
Our employees believe strongly in what we do – in fact, 92% of our manufacturing employees surveyed anonymously said that they would recommend [Company] products to a friend. And we take care of our employees. We offer benefits on Day 1, including medical and dental, paid sick days, and paid vacation and holidays. Plus, providing competitive pay and separate investment and retirement plans help secure our employees’ futures. Each year, we have hundreds of employees who celebrate their 25th, 35th, and even 45th service anniversaries with us, providing a family atmosphere for those who make a career with us.

Position Description:

Responsible for operating heavy mobile equipment in the extraction of gypsum ore in an underground mine.
Able to evaluate mechanical problems with mobile equipment and communicate pertinent information.
Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them.
Able to recognize unsafe conditions or hazards within work area while maintaining a high standard for housekeeping.
Must be able to get clearance from Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms for explosive use to advance in operator rate system.

Qualifications

Able to interpret and complete required mine inspection procedures.
Team player with effective communication skills.
Capable of navigating Microsoft Outlook for work-related e-mail communications.
Must be physically capable of wearing a respirator.
This position is on a fixed third shift which requires the ability to work through the night.
Back to top Go down
https://jobdiscussion.roo7.biz

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Job Discussion Forums :: Job Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: